Pages

Friday, November 19, 2010

The First Review of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1

The 7th Harry Potter had been redirected to movie and separated to 2 parts. The 1st part will show sooner on zero, 19.11.2010 in the U.S.A and the 2nd part will be released on 15 July, 2011. The story about the last one of Harry Potter series is clear to most of people but I should review it again in here.

Voldemort's power is growing stronger. He now has control over the Ministry of Magic and Hogwarts. Harry, Ron, and Hermione decide to finish Dumbledore's work and find the rest of the Horcruxes to defeat the Dark Lord. But little hope remains for the Trio, and the rest of the Wizarding World, so everything they do must go as planned.



My review:

Well, let’s talk about this film now. Definitely Harry, Ron and Hermione still are the leaders in this film. The others totally become to utility men. No matter Malfoy or Snape, they just appear for 1 or 2 minutes. The most utility man is Skeeter, just appeared on the cover of a book. Why? Because those characters are set to be by original version. And this part focus on how 3 leaders run away, so we can find this movie is much far away fantasy, more like road movie with horror factor.

After you watch this movie after Nov. 19th, you can find this movie is very faithful to the original version, but really too much. Some plots which were made light in the original version could perform great in the movie. And in this movie, director also made light with one or two sentences. But what should I say, it still be a great movie although with the defect. I hope the last part of Harry Potter could be better.

In general, the previous 6 movies of Harry Potter had achieved considerable box office. I believe when the last part is released in the next year. W.B will released the collection of Harry Potter series with DVD and Blu-ray. I'm sure I will buy it and convert them to MKV with my favourate tool -- Leawo Blu-ray Ripper, and then lock the discs into my chest.

BTW: If you can't watch the first show in zero, I should tell you the trailer is awesome as movie. Let's just enjoy it!
Trailer:
Images:
Read more » The First Review of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1

0 comments:

 

About Me

My Photo
Bruce
Love movie, love Music; Love new tech, love new life. Love all guys who support my first and center blog!
View my complete profile

Followers