Pages

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Halloween Haven’t Gone Away with my iPod Touch 4G

     Although the Halloween festival has finished, I think you had achieved your Halloween plan such as trick-or-treating, wearing costumes and attending costume parties, carving jack-o'-lanterns, ghost tours, bonfires, apple bobbing, visiting haunted attractions, committing pranks, telling ghost stories or other frightening tales. So did you watch horror films with your iPod? No? Now you should pay attention to the next content.
     As far as I am concerned, I am a horror film fan, and prefer to watch horror films at Halloween festival, so I prepared a substantial movie feast for my family and friends via buying some well-known horror films’ DVDs from Amazon.com and borrow some from my friends in that night. The movie DVD I have include Psycho, The Omen, The Amityville Horror, The Ring, The Blair Witch Project, The Evil Dead, The Exorcist, and Saw.


     But you know, Halloween is just a special night, not many special nights, and I can’t deal with so many DVDs in one night. Well enough that I had prepared to convert all of them to my iPod Touch. BTW, my Touch is a 32G storage version. So I can do what I want with it. What I need is just a DVD to iPod converter or DVD ripper.

     That kind of converter should allow me to convert DVD to MP4 video with excellent quality for playing DVD on iPod touch, as well as iPhone and iPad. If it can convert DVD to audios in MP3, WAV, and M4A format for music enjoying with my gadget on the movie is much better. And I need to trim or crop part of the DVD contents as I like, or also set video or audio codec parameters to get the best output effects. In order to highlight my distinctive personality, I also need to add your watermark for the target video as necessary and then upload to Youtube or another video websites.
     Maybe my requirements are too many and I would be so hard to find this kind of software. But when I searched with Google, God, there are countless converters. So I just picked out 3 types and tried one by one. Finally I found Leawo is cheapest and strongest with functions among them, although some functions still need to be improved just like syncing videos to my iPod. But the other converters which support this function had confused all of my Album Arts, damn it!
     Well, in my view, Halloween is not just a night for festival, also should be a lifestyle. But please pay attention to your daily life. And we still need more positive movies to guide our future!
Read more » Halloween Haven’t Gone Away with my iPod Touch 4G

0 comments:

 

About Me

My Photo
Bruce
Love movie, love Music; Love new tech, love new life. Love all guys who support my first and center blog!
View my complete profile

Followers