Pages

Monday, December 6, 2010

Have You Ever Dreamed an iWatch Instead iPod nano 6G?

When iPod nano 6th Generation was released, most of people wanna it becomes to a iWatch. So I can always saw the images about different types of watch strap appeared in most of forums. Well, for me, I am really dissatisfied with a palm nano or clamp nano, but with a normal strap, nano will be drastically lessened.


By now, if you have decided to use iPod nano 6G as a watch like me, I think you must be interested in this stuff which I just found it in Engadget. A Australian outfit, Frontal Concepts, has just launched the infuse Wristlock™ solution for the iPod nano 6G. Rather than just looping a band through the device's rear clip, the Infuse strap actually has a simple, one-click locking mechanism to keep your digital timepiece in position. It's also positioned to allow the audio cord to run upwards along the arm, and it's built from polycarbonate plastics and silicone -- plenty tough to withstand the occasional gym visit.

I should to say this kind of strap is really so gelivable! But what’s pity, iPod nano 6G can’t support video playback, otherwise I can convert my favorite videoes to ipod with FREE Leawo iPod converter. But now I just can use it convert them to AAC and sync into iPod.





Features

1. Minimalist and polished design

2. Orientates the iPod nano in an ergonomic fashion, such that the audio wire is parallel to your arm

3. Does not require you to unmount your iPod nano for connection to the computer

4. Firmly and securely mounts your iPod nano

5. Constructed using high quality plastics, silicone and stainless steel
Read more » Have You Ever Dreamed an iWatch Instead iPod nano 6G?

0 comments:

 

About Me

My Photo
Bruce
Love movie, love Music; Love new tech, love new life. Love all guys who support my first and center blog!
View my complete profile

Followers